Friday, July 27, 2012

Friday Favorties: July Buys

Hey lovelies!

Happy Friday. This is the last Friday of July, so I wanted to share my favorite purchases for the month. I can't lie I think I may have gone a little crazy and bought one too many things/

These were my top 5 buys in July:

Favorite Pumps:
July is one of my favorite months because of the Nordstrom Anniversary sale, which is still going on, but not for much longer so make sure you take advantage.

I ended up ordering two pairs of shoes and these were fab. They don't look like much in this picture, but they're absolutely stunning in person. They're high and sexy and of course in animal print (which can be worn during any season, but tends to be on trend during the fall.) 

I've already envisioned an outfit for them: high-waisted skinny jeans, a  chic blazer and a white tank top!

Favorite New Trend:


I'm crazy over hand andbody chains, heck I'll even rock a head chain. They're simply fabulous.

This trend is very unique and quite hard to pull off if you choose pieces with too much going on. So my best tip is to keep the chains clean and simple to look regal and cool.

Favorite New Earrings:


As much as I love statement earrings, I also love a pair of studs the same like these celestial ones from Bauble Bar.
They're simple, unique and fun to wear! It doesn't hurt that I have a fascination for accessories with stars.

Favorite Wedges:

First purchase from ShoeMint and I cannot wait to get to wear these wedges. My favorite part of the shoe: the exaggerated ankle wrap!

Favorite Summer Fragrance:

Honestly I don't think I'd ever try this fragrance: Harvey Prince Eau Flirt if it wasn't for the fact that I got to smell it in my July Birchbox.

It has notes of lavendar and pumpkin, which normally I'd consider yucky. But it's the total opposite of yucky, in fact it smells incredible and lasts all day. Great summer fragrance!

P.s.-- pumpkin and lavender have been clinically proven to spur passionate reactions in men. according to the details of the fragrance on birchbox, so you can let this perfume do all the flirting for you

Make sure you keep checking yourgotogal.co for the latest updates and don't forget that I'm just about everywhere, so check me out:

 
Twitter: https://twitter.com/YourGotoGal
Tumblr: http://yourgotogal.tumblr.com/
Instagram: @yourgotogal
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/yourgo2gal/
Foursquare: https://foursquare.com/yourgotogal


Your shopping addict,
GTG

"I'll never have to wonder why I have no money at the end of the month. My blog's posts serve as constant reminder of what I've done with it! - GTG

12 comments:

  1. Great picks I'm so in love with the shoes you picked up! I've been seeing a lot of hand chain designs lately I think they will be really big for Fall. Yay for Harvey Prince perfume I have ageless and a sample of this one they both smells awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ashley, I just heard about Ageless. Im dying to smell it. Can't wait to get Flirt!

      Delete
  2. I adore the shoes you chose!! The leopard ones are beautiful, and I love the outfit you've envisioned for them. It will look awesome. Those wedges are so great to finish out the summer, and they will definitely still be perfect next year!
    Meredith
    createthatoutfit.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the wedges too. Luckily I live in Miami and will get so much more wear out of them, but I can't wait to shop for boots :)

      Delete
  3. love those wedges!!! the black and white is so classic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. Black and white is a classic combination, which is one of my faves!

      Delete
  4. Lavender and Pumpkin sounds yummy and relaxing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The earrings are adorable!!!! Love, love, love them!!!!

    ~Alexis Grace of North On Harper

    ReplyDelete
  6. the shoes are lovely!! love your picks :):)

    Rovie, The Bargain Doll

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rovie... I cannot wait to wear them :)

      Delete
  7. Hi Yamari,

    Thanks for always passing by the blog I appreciate your support! You have some pretty great favorites here. I love the wedges! I am probably a wedge addict lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute items, Yamari! I really love the first pair of shoes as I am always a little partial to anything leopard. Shopping is SOOOOOOO much fun!

    ReplyDelete