Sunday, October 7, 2012

GTG Tries It...youthH20

A little over three weeks ago, I received a sample box of youthH20 to try out. I'm not usually the type of person who takes any type of energy shots-- I can't even drink Red Bull because of its awful taste, but because I've been working crazy hours at work and I've been more tired than usual, I decided to give it a try.

Besides what girl would turn down a product that promises to boost energy, make you appear younger and burn fat? Not this girl!

Sample box of youthH20 in youth berry



I received my sample box a few days later after I was asked if I was interested in trying it out, but because I was so swamped with work, I forgot that I even received it. It wasn't until a week later that I was emailed by my friend wanting to know what I tought about the product.
So now I've been taking a shot of youthH20 every weekday morning for two weeks and here's what I have to say about it.





Product: youthH20 Age Defying Energy Shots

Claims: This all natural super food, which contains no caffeine promises a boost in energy, smoother skin, faster metabolism, mental clarity, better mood, stronger immunity protection and better sleep.

Actually: So on day one of taking this shot, I didn't feel much of a difference though I did get through my work day but didn't feel like I had been run over by a train, which is exactly how I felt  the previous day.

And to be honest, I was so relieved that I wasn't feeling jittery. In the past anything I've taken for an energy boost or weight loss made me crazy and moody. I was also able to fall asleep without any trouble.

Pros: I'm on week two and I haven't felt this energetic, efficient and good in a very long time! Even though I'm working more and working a lot of hours, I don't feel tired or sleepy during the day. I've found that I'm not feeling as hungry as I was before. And did I mention, no mood swings?

These wonderful shots have allowed me to be productive after work, I've been able to start up cardio workouts and catch up on my blogging-- something I hadn't done in over a month because I was too exhausted to even think about what to write about.

To my dear friends and readers, let's take a moment to thank youthH20 for allowing me to get back to blogging!

Cons: I know this product sounds to be too good to be true, but I promise it isn't. I'm very picky when it comes to food and drinks--if it doesn't taste good, I'm not eating/drinking it. So I was very hesitant to intake the first shot because I didn't know how it was going to taste. I literally chugged the entire first shot in the youth berry flavor and it wasn't the most pleasant tasting thing I've had, but it wasn't too terrible.

Don't forget: To make sure you keep the shots refrigerated. 

Tip: Try mixing it in a smoothie if you find the taste to be too strong for you, but then again I'm the queen of picky and I can take it by itself.  

The good thing is the more you take it the less pleasant the taste becomes. Think of it as an acquired taste like wine or  bloody marys!

Overall Recommendation: I highly recommend youthH20 if not for anything else than its energy boosting properties and the fact that it's good for you because of its super foods. As far as the youthful and improved skin appearance goes, I haven't seen a difference. Then again I'm 28 and I still look like a teenager (it can be a blessing and a curse depends on the occasion.) But I believe that this is the type of product that the more you use the better it works.

You can find youthH20 exclusively at Navarro stores.

Note: It's recommended that you take youthH20 as follows:

Step 1- Drink a bottle a day, five days (of your choice) a week, for three weeks
Step 2- Take a week off (as youthH2O continues to work)
Step 3- Repeat.

I'll definitely be purchasing my second box of these awesome shots.

Would you try youthH20?

Youthfully and energetically yours,
GTG

Don't forget to keep up with me:
  
Instagram: @yourgotogal
Pinterest:
http://pinterest.com/yourgo2gal/

"Make the most of every day of your life." Youth h20


8 comments:

  1. Sounds interesting I usually stay away from any type of energy shot or drink because I get crazy jittery and my heart races. Good to know that there are not type of side effects with this type of product I'll have to give it a look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The same thing happens to me and I become extremely moody, but this product hasn't affected me in that way and gets me going all day :)

      Delete
  2. Interesting, but I don't think any of these things really work. I always go for natural. You'll never reverse time!
    Erica xo

    www.sushiturtlesandlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do agree w/ you that time is irreversible, but I'm loving this for its energy boost! Do you take anything for energy?

      xo

      Delete
  3. Thanks for your review. I am going to try it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anytime! Let me know how you like it and how it works out for you

      Delete
  4. I feel like this is making me constipated. I feel a little more energy but and my appetite seems to be the same. I may try it for one more month but I'm not sold yet. I tried googling the product and not much comes up for it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really isn't a dietary supplement it's not going to curb your cravings it's really a great supplement to get you going throughout your day. It's a fairly new product on the market that's why there's not ton of info on it. Here are some reviews from other users: http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/store/en/browse/sku_detail.jsp?id=RVV1003&activateTab=reviews#tabs

      Delete