Friday, May 20, 2011

Friday Favorites

Friday, May 27, 2011

Here are my favorite things from this week:

Favorite Summer Beverage: Fresh white raspberry iced tea. It's the perfect recipe to quench your thirst on these hot summer days.








Favorite News Story: As sad and devastating as the tornado in Joplin was, it's also nice to hear such a heart-warming story about the Superdog, who crawled back to its owners home with his two broken legs.


Favorite Quote: "My great wish for all of you who have allowed me to honor my calling through this show is that you carry whatever you're supposed to be doing, carry that forward and don't waste any more time. Start embracing the life that is calling you and use your life to serve the world." Oprah.

Oprah has always been an inspiration to me. I can only dream of doing half of the things that she has done because aside from writing and fashion, I really want to help others on the same level that Oprah did.

These last words that she said during her farewell show are the words that I will carry with me every day for the rest of my life. Anytime that I feel like quitting, I'm going to remember her words and keep fighting for my dreams.

Favorite Fortune:



Favorite Tune: She Ain't You by Chris Brown-- Loving the MJ beat



1 comment: