Friday, May 20, 2011

Friday Favorites

Friday, May 20, 2011


Taking a cue from the fabulous Lauren Conrad, whose website I adore, I'm starting my very own "Friday Favorites" section. So every Friday I will write about my favorite things of the week.

I hope you enjoy this cute and simple weekly post from yours truly, and I invite you to let me know what your favorite things of the week are.






Favorite YouTube video: Greatest Marriage Proposal Ever- I sobbed more than the bride to be when I saw this video because it's so touching!





Favorite Summer Makeup Kit: During the warm summer months, we love to show off our tan, which means that our usual makeup may not match our present skin color, so I have found this great makeup kit that includes all things bronzed for that perfect summer look from Too Faced at Sephora.




Favorite Accessory: MK Charlton Crossbody Bag in vanilla is the perfect accessory for any of your summer trips and despite its small size, it's actually very roomy.





Favorite Perfume of the Moment: Daisy Eau So Fresh is the lighter and more whimiscal version of the original Daisy. This Daisy has notes of raspberry, plum and wild rose. The bottle has also been revamped and I promise that the smell alone will take you a happy place.






Favorite Destination to wish I were at: Bora Bora--no need for explanation.


Just thinking of all my favorite things, as the work week closes always helps to put a smile on my face, so I encourage you take a moment and do the same thing.


Sending good vibes you're way!


Wishing you a happy weekend!


xOxO-- Your GTG

"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."- Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments:

Post a Comment