Friday, June 17, 2011

Friday Favorites for 6/17/2011

Welcome back to my weekly installment. This has been a long weekend, but TGIF!

Check out my faves this week:



Favorite Gadget: I had been stuck with the same phone for over a year and it was time for an upgrade. The new HTC Sensation was released earlier this week, and I couldn't be happier to have gone with this phone. I'm an Android girl and this phone is  super blazing fast ! I <3 technology.




Favorite Dessert: Churros from El Vato in Brickell.

I'm not a huge churros fan, but this week I went to this new Mexican spot in Brickell for lunch and I checked in using Foursquare. I immediately received a tweet from the restaurant urging me to try their coveted churros dessert before leaving ( the power of social media!) I did and I was delighted. The picture above is not the picture of the actual churros, but I lost access to my previous pictures, after getting a new phone.

Back to the churros--These churros were sweet, salty and crunchy all at the same time (I love foods with different textures and flavors because it's like a small explosion in your mouth.) This is a delicious GTG-approved treat.




Favorite Summer Series: Pretty Little Liars is back on ABC Family and it's looking better than ever. I know this is a show targeted at a much younger population, but with its riveting and unexpected plots, lies, scandals and mystery--it's really the must see show of the summer.

This week's favorites is a little shorter, but I'm working hard on my sunglasses post, which will be up soon. I hope you all make the msot of your weekend.

xoxo
Your GTG

No comments:

Post a Comment