Friday, June 10, 2011

Friday Favorites for 6/10/11

Another week has come and gone by.

And these are my favorite things of this week:



Favorite Purchase: What girl doesn't love to get free stuff? I know I do, so when I got this month's coupon for a free panty from Victoria's Secret, I was there like a bear who needed some underwear. I also received a $10 coupon off any bra, so I had to take advantage of that after falling in love with the lingerie company's new balconet bra collection.



Favorite Lo-Cal Cocktail: On a lunch date with my bestie, we decided to hit up TGIF's on a Saturday afternoon and I saw a skinny margarita on the menu that only has 130 cals. I ordered one on the rocks and was pleasantly surprised by just how yummy it was, so this is now a GTG approved drink.

Favorite Discovery: For someone who is trying hard to be on a diet, I have been eating out a lot, and I mostly blame the fact that I work in Brickell, oh and that I hate  my job so much that I feel the need to go out to lunch every single day. This week I discovered Rice House of Kabob, a Persian restaurant that kicks Pasha's ass. Their meat is fresh and tender and they have awesome lunch specials that start at $8.49.




Favorite Polish: This week I was in dire need of a pedicure, so I visited my local Sally's Beauty supply store and found this orangy red color called Clambake from Essie. I really really love this color and it's great for the summer time.




Favorite New Show: He's back! Mr. Ami James is back and this time he's in my favorite city in the world, New York for the new Miami Ink spin-off: NY Ink. This is one talented man who knows what he wants and goes after it. I highly recommend this show if you're into tats.

We have less than 2 hours to go to kick start the weekend. Hope you all enjoy it. Until next week!

-xoxo Your GTG

1 comment: