Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A Guide to Stamp Manis

This past weekend, I hung out with my one of my besties for a Sunday filled of beauty and blogging. And let me start off by saying that if I'm your go to gal, Priscilla is my makeup maven. She is not only a licensed makeup artist, but she has an amazing understanding of makeup and all things beauty.

She also did a keratin hair treatment for me, which I will be sharing pictures with you later this week, and I'll be debunking the myths of keratin.

Below you will find a short video (that we filmed and edited ourselves) of the materials and steps needed to do your very own stamp manicure and please don't forget to check out this rad girl's blog and site.



Please note that you can also do pedicures in the same way,


Also, check out some pictures of the finished product. :)




The stencil also comes with a few other different styles, so the combinations of colors and styles you can do are endless. It's also very easy and fun.

Hope you guys enjoy this short and sweet post!

xoxo

Your GTG

"It's amazing what a little color on your hands or feet can do for you." -- Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment