Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Fall Spotlight: Pedi and Platforms

Last night I got my first official fall color mani and pedi of the season and I couldn't wait any longer to share pictures of it with you!

I was originally planning on having Chanel's Peridot, as my first color, but Laura, my eyebrow and beauty guru refused to let me pay $25 for a nail polish. (Thank you Laura because honestly, I don't think that I could've justified spending that much money on a nail polish to anyone, not even myself and I don't often get sticker shock!)

So in an attempt to be more frugal, I spotted Wallis, an olive greenish color with hints of gold and shimmer from Butter London, a brand I've been dying to try out because the colors are always beautiful and rich.


Wallis by Butter London $14


Wallis Manicure.

One of the things I like most about this color is that it's very true to its pallet from the bottle to your nails.



Wallis Pedicure.

And because I was wearing my new fierce heels, I thought I'd take some cute fun pix showing off my new pedicure and Steve Madden platforms.



<3 My fierce pedi and platform heels <3


Wishing all my lady friends a fun and fabulous fall season!


Shoe Obsessed,

GTG


"You put high heels on and you change”- Manolo Blahnik



1 comment:

  1. We stumbled over here different web page and thought I might check things out.
    I like what I see so now i'm following you. Look forward to going over your web page again.
    Also visit my weblog :: Cheap Mac Makeup

    ReplyDelete