Thursday, October 6, 2011

GTG's Cutest Miami Shop

Hey my lovelies,

Today's post is about a recent discovery I made thanks to one of my friends. We had grabbed lunch at our favorite Persian place and decided to walk over to Subway for cookies to snack on later during our workday.

During lunch, she had mentioned that she had been to this little shop around the corner, which I had walked by a million times, but  never visited because I was under the impression it was a pharmacy.

So we all decided to check it out. We walked into Mortar & Pestle the boutique pharmacy, which is located inside the The Shops at Mary Brickell Village and I was in awe of all the cute merchandise.

It only took less than a minute for me to have thought that it was absolutely the cutest shop I had ever seen, and so I'm deeming Mortar & Pestle as GTG's cutest shop in Miami.



Even their bags are cute!

The "boutique pharmacy" carries a lot of well-known brands that range from beauty products to baby goods and an entire section devoted to Hello Kitty.

Below are a few pictures of what the store looks like.


Shot of the Entrance Door. 




Inside of the Store.



I really hope you can all swing by this place to check it out.

P.s. If you're looking for amazing greeting cards be it for a birthday, a graduation or the birth of a child this is the place to shop for them!

What's the cutest store you've ever been to?

Update: As of 2012, Mortar & Pestle closed down.

Always in the know,

Your GTG!

-xo

1 comment:

  1. We'll definitely stop by...Hello Kitty, I'm in luv:+)

    ReplyDelete