Friday, October 7, 2011

GTG's Best Nail Polish Names 2011

Today's post is just for fun!

As you all know I love being pampered and that includes getting my hands and feet done on a regular basis.

I've noticed that I spent a lot of time looking over colors just because I enjoy reading the names they're given.

 Sometimes the names are super cute and other times the names are beyond cheesy, but regardless under which category they fall it's always fun to tell your girlfriend, "This week my nails are turquoise and caicos.

This is my list of my top 10 favorite nail polish color names:

10.- Pinkadelic by Essie


9.- Over the Taupe by OPI


8.- Need Sunglasses by OPI



7.- A Oui-bit-of Red by OPI


6.- Kiss on the Chic by OPI


5.- I Brake for Manicures by OPI


4.-Big Bag Theory by Essie



3.- Devil's Advocate by Essie



2.-Haute as Hello by Essie




1.- For Audrey by China Glaze



What's your all time favorite nail polish name?


Stay polished my friends!

xo-
Your GTG


"I tell people to do something for themselves at lunch. It doesn't matter whether it's having a manicure, taking a spinning class or going for a walk."-Audree Halasz

No comments:

Post a Comment