Friday, June 1, 2012

Friday Favorites (Summer Edition)

Today we're celebrating the first day of June and summer is right around the corner, of course you wouldn't think that with all the rain that keeps falling in Miami.

But I'm not going to let any of this rain or gloominess keep me from thinking about the glorious time that's up ahead: summer!

What's there not to love about summer? If I could rule the universe and control the weather, it would be summertime all year round.

Today's Friday faves section is dedicated to all things summer!

Fave One Piece Swimsuit:


Front


Back


This boho glam fringe bikini will transport you back to the '70s! There's a teal version of it and it's ah-mazing!

Favorite Sunnies:



Protect your eyes from harmful rays with this pair of Dolce & Gabbana sunnies in gold and clear. Talk about looking luxe!

Favorite Summer Dress:



Summer temperatures will rise, so make sure you have a dress that will help you stay cool, while looking fabulous. This open back maxi dress does the trick!

Favorite Summer Jams:

It's not summer unless you have the perfect playlist on your iPod. These are my must-play summer songs:
  • Steal My Sunshine by Len
  • Summertime by Will Smith and DJ Jazzy Jeff 
  • Call Me Maybe- Carly Rae Jepsen
  • Beautiful by Snoop Dogg and Pharrell
  • All Summer Long- Kid Rock

Favorite Summer Colors:


Coral


Turquoise Blue


Hot Pink

Favorite Summer Accessories:





 



Favorite Summer Protection Must-Haves:





 

 


I have a feeling it's going to be a great summer!

Make sure you stay hydrated by drinking tons of water and protect yourself from the harmful sunrays.

xo
GTG


"Every summer has a story." - Unknown Author


4 comments:

  1. o my love the dress!! all your tips are perfect!:)

    Rovie,
    OASAP and FIRMOO giveaways on The Bargain Doll! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Mystique Thong Sandals are gorgeous! Also, I do not think I will ever have the body to actually wear that swimsuit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I have the body either, but it's a stunning swimwear.

      Delete