Thursday, June 21, 2012

Spotlight on BaubleBar

In the fashion world, more times than not it feels like we develop new obsessions on a daily basis. That obsession can take the form of shoes, watches, designer handbags or diamonds it really depends on a girl's mood.

But can you blame us for these crazy and costly obsessions? We live in a world where every day we are introduced to the latest must have trend.

This month it seems I'm obsessed with baubles from baublebar.com.

And this is why:
  • Baublebar releases new jewelry collections twice a week.
  • They have amazing one-of-a kind collaborations with designers from all over the country.
  • The more baubles you buy the more points you get and the more money you can save on future purchases.
  • They have a huge selection of all kinds of jewelry that ranges from sweet to bold.
  • They offer personalized pieces like my twitter handle necklace which I love and everyone compliments. And I mean isn't our investments great when we are complimented?
  • They have cool stuff for all different types of budgets.
  • And you can even get cuffs for the special fella in your life.

I feel that Bauble Bar is great for anyone and everyone who loves accessories, but especially jewelry.

Here's a look at some of my recent purchases:




This has to be my favorite purchase up to date because it's personalized. It took 5 weeks to get to me, but it was worth the wait. You can also have one personalized with your name or a monogram of your initials.




Noir Industry Cuff (no longer on the website.)




Arm candy or arm swag is probably one of the biggest trends right now. I've always loved bracelets and cuffs and prefer them as statement pieces to necklaces. And I think this noir cuff is the perfect center piece to any arm party.




I love the color green. I have actually been lusting for a pair of emerald green shade earrings since I saw Kyle Richards (RHBH) wear a pair of fabulous drop earrings on the reality show. 

Let's face it, I'm not a housewife yet and I can't afford real emeralds. These are stunning but they're more of a bright green than they are an emerald green.

So I guess I have to keep searching for the perfect emerald green color ones!





What I most love about these chandelier earrings is the volcanic ash-like details trimmed with gold accents. So classy and elegant.

So far I have been very happy with my Bauble Bar purchases and their customer service is kick ass!

If you're interested in joining Bauble Bar here's my personal link. Help me get free baubles!

And don't forget you get $10 off your first purchase.


Until next time gals!

xoxo
GTG

"A woman wears her tears like jewelry."- Unknown. 

 


20 comments:

  1. I love baublebar!! Their rings and necklaces are so beautiful!! You got great choices! Cant wait to see you styling them :)
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a big BaubleBar fan!!! Always find great options!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I discovered them not too long ago and I really love their stuff. Can't wait to get more :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice collection :)
    xxx Jess

    www.thestylebakery.com

    do something for your inspiration & follow on Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/pages/The-Style-Bakery/162929867092373

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Rovie and Jess! I'm really looking forward to getting some more neat pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like all the pieces they have but I haven't taken the plunge on anything yet. I think a personalized twitter necklace would be super cute for blogger events and things like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ashley, it's a great conversation piece. People look at it and figure out it's not your name so you can mention your blog anywhere anytime and to whomever asks. As I mentioned in the post you receive $10 off your first purchase and you can always order your real name if you aren't convinced about the Twitter handle. It looks very fragile and it probably is but I've taken really good care of it and have had no issues.

      Delete
  7. Hi!! I have heard of this site and seen pieces on ppl I follow on instagram but I've never visited the site. You have purchased some cute items. I also sell accessories feel free to check it out.

    Alicia
    http://chica-fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alicia, I love jewelry and its ahving such a huge moment. I'm literally building outfits around my accessories instead of the other way around. I'll take a look at your stuff! Thanks for pointing that out to me

      Delete
  8. I need a social network necklace in my life. I didn't even know that Bauble Bar sold those. I need to visit there really soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sharon,they're not only cute and fashionable, buy very fun to wear. You can also get them personalized with your name. Let me know if you do and use my referral link above to sign up!

      Delete
  9. I love that personalized Twitter necklace, and I agree with one of the above comments, it would be great to wear for blogger conferences and events. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all of those earrings! Never heard of this Web site, I'ma have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm obsessed. I literally find myself from buying something new from the site every week.

      Delete
  11. Cute pieces, girl. You may have to hide these because I might have to find where you live to come and get 'em! Fab. Love each piece. I am a lover of all things sparkly and cute. These fit the bill. Most def will check out this site. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Do check it out. They get so many new pieces a week. And some are really affordable! Let me know if you buy anything!

      Delete
  12. This is the first I've heard of baublebar, but I'm in love already! Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I want that Twitter necklace! It looks so cool! Must check bauble bar. I love to personalize things a lot! I might end up putting jellybeans on things hahha..

    ReplyDelete