Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Merry December

It's Your Go-to-Gal here! And I'm welcoming each and every one of you back from what I hope was a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend. I had so many things to be grateful for this year. I was especially thankful for my dear friends and readers who have motivated me to keep working on my blogs. Thank you all so much for that gift. Writing alone is a great thing for me to do, but knowing that I have a following, who ask when the next blog is up and offer feedback makes it that much more rewarding.

I took a small break, since I already had your Black Friday shopping tips and Art Basel's must-do events, and let's face it, you guys were too busy enjoying the long weekend.

But now I am back and as excited as ever for all the things that I have in the works. I can't even believe that we are already in December-- only 30 days left in this year, so let's make these last days count, so we can start 2011 with a bang! Deal?

Two very important things I want to discuss before I go on:

Today is World's AIDS Day awareness, and although we have come a long way from the devastatingly deadly disease that first spread itself into our world 30 years ago, we must remember that there is still no cure. We have to practice safe sex, get tested and just spread the word: Wrap it up every time! No excuses.

I found this great and brief World's AIDS Day article that I urge you to check out.

Happy Chanukah to those who celebrate this wonderful Jewish holiday.

On to the exciting things in the works this month:
  • The Official Your Go-to-Gal Gift Guide
  • The Your Go-to-Gal in your dreams Gift Guide (a look at the exquisite and expensive items that we all secretly want.)
  • Spots to bring in the New Year
  • New Year's Resolutions
****And last, but not least I will be bringing you a very special video blog, but I won't be revealing any more deets about that until a little later!!!

Merry December my sweethearts! This truly is the best time of the year. The cold is making its way to our little paradise of sunshine, and it's just the time of love, peace, family and friends.

"Everyday is a cause for celebration."

2 comments:

  1. It is scary how often I hear in bro talks how often guys have casual sex without condoms. Don't forget the month of Lebronukah and R.I.P ugly sweater parties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prissy, did you not like the shoes? I thought they were fierce!

    ReplyDelete