Friday, December 9, 2011

Mally Beauty Products Review

Hi dolls,

Today's post is only for the ladies. And while I'll be talking about toys, I promise it's nothing naughty.

I consider makeup to be like toys for us, grown ladies because new makeup always makes me feel as giddy as new toys made me feel when I was little.

Last month, I ran out of my favorite mascara. Usually this wouldn't be a big ordeal, since I could just go out and purchase a new one at the store. Right?

Wrong.

I had received the mascara in a free gift bag and had never even heard of the brand, so I decided to put on my detective hat and do some research on the brand. I discovered Mally Beauty.

Something I always do and urge everyone else to do is to either follow your favorite stores or brands on Facebook and Twitter because you will always have the latest updates including when they're having sales or giving out freebies, which can come in handy.

Mally, the founder and also a celebrity makeup artist announced that she'd be giving away a free tube of this amazing mascara with the purchase of anything on her site. I decided that this was the perfect opportunity to try out some other products and placed an order.

The following is my review on the products I purchased:





As you already might know I love adore my Mally Beauty volumizing mascara!

What it is: A unique formula that helps natural eyelashes look fuller and luxurious.

What it does: It not only greatly enhances your real lashes, but it does so clump free and if you're like me and you don't particularly like to use an eyelash curler than this is the perfect mascara for you.

Bonus: It lasts all day!


Mally Volumizing Mascara.


You can also check out my first review of this mascara right here.

Blush is a necessity for any girl regardless of what her makeup routine is. A little pop of color on your cheeks goes a long way and really enhances your overall appearance.

I've always had a fascination with pink blushes, I think they're so pretty. But lately I had been using bronzers because of my undertone colors. Apparently my undertone colors don't go well with the color pink, but I personally think pink makes me look very pretty and sweet.

So I took back control of my makeup and ordered a pink shade called Mally's Baby, which is a pink/peach color with a hint of gold shimmer.

What it is: A one kit blush system.

What it does: It delivers a burst of color that lasts about 6 hours.

Bonus: It comes in a super cute compact that is small enough to carry in your handbag for whenever you need a touch up.

Mally's Baby Single Blush. 


What's more perfect than a nude lip? Nude lips are great for both day and night. But achieving the nude lip look can be complicated and if not done right you can end up looking like you're sick, which is why I took advantage of the City Chick Nude Lip Kit.

What it is: A kit that includes a double-sided pencil: one side is a primer that moisturizes your lip, the other side is a lip liner and a high shine nude lip gloss.

What it does: It creates the perfect nude pout because the primer moisturizes your lips, which prevents the chapped effect.The liner helps contour your pout and the high shine gloss adds the the perfect touch of shine to complete an otherwise boring matte look.

Bonus: You can use the lip gloss by itself. You can also use the primer underneath any lipstick or lip gloss to keep your lips from looking chapped.


City Chick Nude Lip Kit.


Overall Review: Mally Roncal makes beauty simple and long-lasting. I'm now a Mallynista for life. 



I not only love trying new things, but getting the opportunity to share my experiences with you on my blog is very rewarding. I hope to continue to dazzle you through 2012 and thank you for allowing me to share my discoveries and passion with you during 2011.

Beauty obsessed yours!

-Xo

“Makeup is simply the accessory that allows someone’s true nature and beauty to outwardly manifest itself.” Mally Roncal

No comments:

Post a Comment