Friday, March 2, 2012

It Girls Rejoice at the It Girl Expo

The It Girl Expo was the "IT" event for all of us who are fashion and beauty junkies!




I had the absolute pleasure of being invited to one of the largest fashion and lifestyle expos that I've seen to date.

As a blogger and lifestyle correspondent for Miami Now TV, I was on full duty, but still managed to have a fabulous time with my colleagues and the two ladies behind the It Girl Expo, Lori and Maria.


 


Maria is coral and Lori is in teal. By the way I loved both of these dresses!


For all of the ladies, who missed out on this awesome time, don't fret! I've got you covered with the low down.



Blogger Pass



Picture Perfect (great spot to take a minute and snap a pic of you and your gal pals.)


After walking the pink carpet, my girls and I checked in and obtained these tote adorbz passes. BTW you guys should've seen the pink velvet ropes. I wanted to take them with me and set them up in my closet.


One of the things I enjoyed most about this event was seeing how much efforts the girls behind the expo put into getting us bloggers to check it out. They even set up a section for us: the meinto.com blogger's corner.


meinto.com Blogger's Corner

As I worked the room, I stopped to much on some delicious ready to bake mini cupcakes courtesy of Ready Set Cupcake (so delish), dabbed on some LipSmart gloss that kept my lips shiny and hydrated for the remainder of my night, tried Moscato for the first time from The Naked Grape and of course chatted up a storm with Christopffre from one of my favorite product companies: Bliss.

I also discovered this new and amazing company called a+b=artisan beauty, which specializes in haute couture lip color.

Not sure about what I mean? Basically they customize your lipstick to match your skin tone and undertones. What this really means is that when you wear the red lisptick shade they blended just for you it will always be perfect. The best part is you don't have to ever play guessing games with lipsticks at the makeup counter.


Check out one of the cool whips on display at this year's It Girl Expo.


I'm so glad I was able to attend this fab and fierce event.

As I was heading out the door, I noticed Lori by the exit,  and I had to make sure I thanked her again for inviting me. This girl is the epitome of "It Girl" status. Make sure you check out her blog.

So for all of you who missed it, Lori divulged the fabulous news that she will do her best to bring it back this fall. And I'll make sure to keep all my it girls posted!


Until next time, xo!


"A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous" - Coco Chanel 









2 comments:

  1. Ahhh I see myself in the bloggers corner. Such a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so awesome you're in my pic :) hopefully we'll have a repeat soon.

    ReplyDelete