Friday, April 27, 2012

Friday Faves 4/27/12

This week has been insanely busy, but finally it's Friday and here are my favorite things of the week:

Favorite Piece of Jewelry:


I don't really like rosaries as accessories, but this is a beautiful piece inspired by a rosary. This Pamela Love necklace can be worn on its own or with other similar pieces for a layered look.


Favorite Color:


Of course most of my favorite shades nowadays come in the  form of nail lacquer, but take this hot pink shade (OPI Pink Flamenco), how can you not love it?


Favorite Comfy Wedges:


Wedges are a must in the spring and summer seasons, therefore you can never have enough pairs. I tried on these Jessica Simpson wedges and had to buy them as my everyday wedge for their comfort and height.

It's so rare when you find both height and comfort in one pair of shoes.


Favorite Discovery:



I can't say enough good things about Birchbox, it literally turns me on to new things. I'm completely obsessing over this Befine exfoliating cleanser made out of brown sugar, almond oil, oat and ginger extracts. It's completely natural and smells amazing!


Favorite Thing:


Perhaps my most favorite thing of the week was getting my first set of Your Go-to-Gal business cards!

I love them. What do you think?

And keep your eyes open for the official GTG stamp of approval coming soon!


I hope you all have a fabulous and safe weekend. Catch ya next Friday!

xo







No comments:

Post a Comment