Friday, May 4, 2012

A Fab Night at the Bliss Spa at the W Hotel

It feels as though my schedule is jam packed withgoing to fabulous events and I'm not complaining. But it's my duty to show you guys what goes down at these lush events.

Last night I headed out to the South Beach W Hotel for the "Shortcuts to Fabulous Presents Beachwear Bash" hosted by fellow blogger Ginger from Electric Blogarella.


The Invite



Bliss Spa Terrace

The shindig took place on the terrace of the Bliss Spa located inside the hotel. The event was a kickoff to summer and featured swimwear shops from Kariza and Aquarius, as well as the amazing accessories by Septimo Jewelry.



Kariza



 
Aquarius



Septimo Jewelry
Guests were treated to complimentary mini spa Bliss treatments such as hand massages, (my favorite) mini massages, oxygen facials and painless eyebrow waxing (Painless? Is that even possible? I'll fill you in in a minute), while they sipped on refreshing cocktails and enjoyed the grooves being spun by the DJ.

***Note: I tried the hand massage which was about 10 minutes long (I really could've used an extra 10 minutes that's how good it was.) I spend my days typing and writing, so I put a lot of stress on my hands and wrists and this was just what I needed to unwind!

My new and amazingly talented friend Claudia, who designs handbags accompanied me and she tried out the painless eyebrow waxing, which she testified to being completely painless and quick. She explained it was painless because of the product they use, so ladies book your waxing appointments at the Bliss Spa.

***Note # 2: Keep your eyes out for my interview with Claudia who designs Diamantina handbags that are effortless chic and sophisticated.


Bar Area



Bartender spreading cheers.

 

DJ spinning music

Guests enjoying the outdoor event.

As always,  I had a wonderful time and want to thank Shortcuts to Fabulous and the rest of the girls for organizing another amazing soiree!

Until next time!

xo GTG

"For better or worse, I've always tried to march to my own drum and tell it like it is, while preserving some integrity and style. God, I'm fabulous!" Michael Musto



No comments:

Post a Comment