Monday, November 8, 2010

Sweet November

November marks one of my favorite times of the year-- the holiday season! Family get togethers, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas, vacations, shopping, cool weather ( yes, even us, South Floridians get a few cold fronts during this time) and the new year which brings new beginnings. It really is the best gift that we can receive.

I have some amazing ideas and tips to bring you this month: must shops on Black Friday, a Thanksgiving cheat sheet and so many other tid bits of helpful information, as only I can deliver them.

I'm also starting a new blog that will help me in molding my book, which will be a satirical take on my life. I'd love to write the next Harry Potter or Twilight, but for now i'm going to stick to some non-fiction and humor, and write about life, which every single person on Earth can relate to. Trust me, you don't want to miss it because it's unlike anything that you've heard me write before.


Also, please keep a look out for this week's installment, which I promise will be useful for every one. :) I'm so excited for all the great things to come. And my only hope is that you will all come on this extraordinary voyage with me.

3 comments: