Thursday, December 13, 2012

Holiday Party Footwear

No holiday outfit is complete without the perfect accessory and yes, ladies I'm talking about the ultimate accessory: shoes!

Here are my top 5 shoes from holiday collections ranging from high end to supremely affordable:





Nothing says, "I have arrived in style," more than these gorgeous suede cutout sandals by Giuseppe Zanotti. These shoes mix edgy cutouts with a bright red that will have you feeling and looking stunningly sexy against the background of a white Christmas.


Where to wear: Company holiday parties or a rocking club to bring in the new year.







It's all about black and gold this holiday season! You are going to see this beautiful combination everywhere and out of all the pretty shoes to choose from this pair by Ivanka Trump was my favorite. I ordered them online and plan on wearing them to my Christmas Eve and maybe even NYE parties! I know it's a little faux pas to wear the same shoes to two different parties, but they're so pretty.

Where to wear: For New Year's Eve at a hotel or restaurant or a family holiday party.









You may have heard it over and over again but oxblood red is the color of the season. And now you can deck the halls in these adorable yet affordable t-strap pumps available at Payless from the Christian Siriano collection.

Where to wear: To any holiday party or private home.




Rock around that Christmas tree in these gorgeous green Jimmy Choos. And you'll be stepping out into the hottest color of 2013: emerald green (as dubbed by Pantone, the authority of color.)

Where to wear: Black tie parties and anywhere you decide to ring in the new year (even if it's at home in your bed.)






We can't forget about metallics when it comes to any kind of celebration and this pair of Emery by Shoemint is the perfect dazzling accessory to make your holiday season sparkle.

Where to wear: To any nighttime party or event whether it's holiday related or not!


Happy holidays darlings! And remember it's best to be overdressed than underdressed when it comes to this season of celebrations.

I would love to see pictures of your holiday outfits so feel free to share them with me by tweeting me (@yourgotogal) or emailing me (ygtgal@gmail.com.)

Don't forget to keep up with me:Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yourgo2gal


"Let music fill the air! Let joy be everywhere! Happy Holidays!" Anonymous

13 comments:

  1. I am obsessed with those red Giuseppe Zanotti cutout booties.... they are gorgeous and would be the perfect holiday shoe, you are right about that! Now the only question is who is going to buy them for me... I am taking offers :)

    Rebecca
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are perfect. Hope Santa gets them for you! xo

      Delete
  2. Can't have a New Years without someone wearing clear heels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love each and everyone! But it is obvious you are in a warm climate area. In the cold winters climate they don't have the luxury of wear such cute shoes for the holidays. Unless of course they don't mind toe freeze. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right! I guess maybe I'd be missing a few toes by now if I lived in cold weather cause I cannot not wear fabulous shoes...

      Delete
  4. I have been obsessing about the ivanka trump shoes!! I think I should just go buy myself for the holidays
    XO,
    Zhanna
    www.lifeandbows.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're sooo pretty. I just saw them again at Nordstrom on a table full of black and gold accessories!

      Delete
  5. Those green Jimmy Choo's are adorable such a pretty shade for the season too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love those! If only they would be on sale lol

      Delete
  6. Love those GREEN shoes!! I need to start paying more attention to shoes... you're definitely helping!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shoes are my absolute favorite thing in this world! And it's sorta contagious!

      Delete
  7. The first 3 pairs are fantastic---- great picks!! I love that they fashion forward and sexy and fun!

    ReplyDelete