Sunday, February 23, 2014

2014 Spring Trends: An Ode to '90s Fashion

Who didn't love the '90s? The '90s gave us the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, All That, Lisa Frank, The Spice Girls, Titanic (the movie) and Britney Spears. The list is way longer, but if I keep going I might not get to the point of today's post.

Oh how I miss the '90s, which is why it's so awesome to see so many of my favorite fashion trends from back in the day being reinterpreted in 2014. Today I want to share with you some of my '90s fashion idols and show you some of the trends I'm most looking forward to getting my hands on for  the spring!

Let's take a trip down memory lane.


My '90s Fashion Idols:



The Girls of Beverly Hills 90210: For an entire decade these girls had me glued to my TV week after week only to see what they were wearing (let's admit it: the show plots were a little too ridic at times)




Carrie Bradshaw: Known for her shoe obsession and impeccable fashion forward style




Cindy Crawford: By far my favorite supermodel of the '90s. This girl knew how to rock a pair of short shorts.




Princess Diana: The definition of polished perfection.



Posh Spice aka Victoria Beckham: No one has rocked a LBD quite like her.



Gwen Stefani: All around badass chick, queen of red lipstick and cropped tops!




Cher Horowitz: Who doesn't love the gal who introduced my generation to designers like Alaïa?

Janet Jackson- Queen of ripped abs and ripped jeans. 




2014 Spring Trends: An Ode to '90s Fashion:


2014 Spring Trends: An Ode to the '90s













No comments:

Post a Comment